In the picture Ruthsella Jansen, Jean Tannous Fayad, Julie TIdey, Ralph Obersi and Marisol Gutierrez.
A new board of the Consular Corps Curaçao was elected at the Annual General Meeting in January 2021. The CCC consists of 32 members of both General and Honorary Consuls representing their respective countries.
The new board consists of:
- Dean – Julie Tidey, Honorary Consul United Kingdom
- Vice Dean – Ralph Obersi, Honorary Consul Mexico
- Secretary – Jean Tannous Fayad, Honorary Consul Lebanon
- Treasurer – Ruthsella Jansen, Honorary Consul Canada
- Board Member – Marisol Gutierrez, General Consul Venezuela
The CCC can be contacted via their “ Corps Consulaire Curacao” public and government service page on Facebook. Congratulations to all!